Thursday, May 14, 2009

**7 weeks 4 days** Great Friends!!!

So... today has turned out to be a really good day so far!!! I have had the most delightful conversation today!! I have a friend who is also pregnant who I talked to today! I haven't really had a long conversation with her for years, but it is nice to know that she is there for me to talk to!! She is just about 7 weeks ahead of me so about the time she gets through one part of pregnancy I start it!! lol!!! Thank you so much for being a good friend to me B!!! It is so nice to know that you are just a click away!! lol!!! Hopefully we will be able to hang out sometime soon!!! I am so excited for you and the hubby!! You two are going to be great parents!!!!! I cant wait for even more conversations!!!



Of course there is another lady that I have to say thank you too!! Jen you are an angel!! I love watching your kids and I love our friendship!! You crack me up all the time and I can honestly say that I would be lost here if it weren't for your friendship!! We have literally lived next to each other since i moved on base!! Then to the apartment, and now to the Town homes!! I am so sad that you are moving in July!!! I am going to miss you terribly!! You are a great friend and a great mom!!!

No comments: